Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Food Log

It's been a crazy weekend, so busy and then I wasn't feeling all that great yesterday...but I am ready to get back on track today!

Breakfast:
WW Amaratto Cheesecake Yogurt - 1 point
Flax Seed - .5 points
Diet Big Red - 0 points

Lunch:
Michelina's Budge Gourmet Ziti - 5 points
16.9 oz bottle of water - 0 points
WW Carrot Snack Cake - 1 point

**working on a second bottle of water! Depending on what you read, recommendations are for at least 48 ozs of water a day, to half your body weight (that is, if you weigh 200lbs, you are suppose to drink 100ozs of water)...anyway, I have really got to start getting my water intake up if I want to do anything better than a measily one pound a week.

At work:
16.9 oz bottle of water - 0 points

Early Evening:
16.9 oz bottle of water - 0 points

**that makes THREE bottles of water today!! for a total of 50.7 ozs! Not bad!!





No comments: