Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Food Log for Tuesday

Well, tax season has started in full force, which means that I am busy, busy, busy at work! Sorry I missed yesterday, but I never got the chance to get online.

Breakfast:
WW Boston Cream Pie Yogurt - 1 point
Flax Seed - .5 points
Diet Big Red - 0 points
** total points - 1.5 points**

You know, it may be a low point breakfast, but the extra fiber in the flax seed really helps me to feel full and I don't get hungry before lunch time this way. It's all about the fiber! Want a breakfast that stays with you until lunch so that you don't snack, bulk up the fiber! Fiber makes you feel full!! It's amazing what just two little teaspoons of fiber will do!

Well, I didn't eat lunch because I had to take my oldest to the doctor for his yearly. I hate this, but the doctor's office won't schedule well-checks in the late afternoon, they save those appointments for the sick kids. So I have to pull him out of school to make the appointment. I think they have it backwards, they should schedule the late appointments for well-checks, and the daytime appointments for sick kids because if the kid is sick they aren't in school anyway!

Lunch/Dinner:
McDonald's hamburger - 7 points
Sweet Tea - 5 points
**total - 12 points**

Late Dinner:
1 bowl of chili - homemade with ground turkey - 5 points
1 piece cornbread - made with flax seed added - 2 points
** total - 7 points**

Daily total - 20.5 points

1 comment:

AudreyO said...

Wow, great breakfast. I'm such a bread lover. I eat the Alternative Bagels almost every morning. In Weight Watchers language they are either one or two points, only 100 calories.

Audrey :)