Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Food Log

Well, I weighed in at meeting last night, and it was another 2 pound lose, so I am feeling a little better, but talking with a friend yesterday made me face the fact that if i don't change that morning McDonald's habit, i am never going to get anywhere.
Then last night at meeting, one of the things they gave us was some cupons for Weight Watchers foods....so I stopped by the Super Wal-Mart (since it is the only place I have found that carries the weight watchers foods) and picked up a few things.
Another thing I am going to go ahead and do is list my point totals here too. I am currently allowed 30 points a day, so I figured if I listthe point values here that it will help keep me honest on my eating.

Breakfast:
6oz WW Amaretto Cheesecake yogurt (1 point)
2 tsp Flax seed (mixed in yogurt) (.5 point)
12oz can of Diet Coke (gotta have my morning caffeine) (0 points)
**point total 1.5**

Morning Snack:
WW Lemon Snack cake (1 point)
16.9 oz bottle of water (0 points)

Lunch:
Subway Turkey & Ham, 6 inch on honey oat, with tomato, pickle and cucumber (5 points)
Baked lays sour cream and onion chips (2 points)
Peanut Butter Cookies -2 (10.5 points)
16 oz Diet Coke (0 points)
**point total for lunch 17.5**

Current Point total for today....20 points. That leave 10 points for dinner tonight! Yeah! Not bad even if I did "cheat" and have those peanut butter cookies.



No comments: