Monday, January 14, 2008

Food Log for Monday the 14th

**Just a note that you probably will not see updates over the weekend on here. Just because it is so hard to get on the computer with the kids home over the weekends. I did stick to my WeightWatchers Points plan over the weekend, and even worked out a shopping list with Brad's help, so thing went well. I will be weighing in and changing the ticker on Wednesday mornings, since I have meeting on Wednesday nights, so that way I will keep both my home weigh-in (which runs my ticker) and my WW weigh-in on the same day.***


Early Morning:
JuicePlus Caps - one of each of the three

Breakfast:
32 oz sweet tea
2 english muffins
1 scrambled egg

Snack at work:
100 calorie pack of chips ahoy thin crisps

Lunch:
Michelina's Lasagna - 280 calories
16.9 ozs water


Evening:
1 can Diet Coke Plus

Late Nite:
1 can Diet Coke Plus
JuicePlus Caps - one of each

***yes, before you ask, I did not get all my points in yesterday. I had Brownie's at 5:30, Leader Meeting at 6:30 and it was 8:30 before I got home, so I just never had the chance to eat my dinner, and by the time I got home, I wasn't hungry anymore and I didn't want to eat and go straight to bed, so I just didn't have dinner. I only skipped about 6 points for the day, so I still came close to what I was suppose to eat.





No comments: