Thursday, January 24, 2008

Food Log for Thursday

So I have been having a little pity party for myself all night, since I only dropped one pound this week! Man! That makes me so mad, but then again I only have myself to blame!!
Going grocery shopping tonight, chicken is on sale for $0.69/lb at Marsh, so you know we will be stocking up!!

Breakfast:
20 oz Dr. Pepper (left over from last night)

At work this morning:
16.9 oz bottle of water

Lunch:
Fazoli's small ziti
diet coke

*** why I keep stopping at fazoli's I will never know. Everytime I stop, I say I am not stopping again because it never fails, abotu the time I make it back to the office, I am feeling sick to my stomach. Yet, I keep stopping thinking it might be better this time! I need to just stop! No more Fazoli's!! Period, end of story! ***

No comments: