Friday, May 25, 2007

Goals Updated 5-25-07

Well....I am updateing my goals.

1. Drink 64 ounces of water.
Well I have managed to get in 101 ounces on Tuesday, 67 ounces on Wednesday and 67 ounces on Thursday. I am currently at 33 ounces for today.
I have met the goal for these few days. Now I will revise the goal to read
1. Drink 64 ounces or more of water five days out of seven in the week.

2. Lose TWO pounds per week.
I weighed in today at 254.5, which is 2.5 pounds down from my actual starting weight of 257. So I met my goal for this week. Revising the goal to say EACH week.

Adding a new goal, about my McDonald's stops....I will not try to cut them out altogether, that would be just too much, but I will make better choices when I do stop and I will limit myself to two stops per week. That is attainable.

i am feeling good this morning!
Thanks for coming on this journey with me.

No comments: