Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2 Thought for the Day

No matter how hard we try to do the right thing, we can't always prevent bad things from happening in our body. We should do the best we can to take care of ourselves, but we will still always need God to be our Healer.

You know, I read this and I am convicted, because as a mom, I don't take the time to look after myself as much as I should. I am busy making sure the kids have jackets, aren't coughing, see the doctor if they are and all that and then forget to grab a jacket for myself or just try to ignore a cough until it goes away.
We need to look after ourselves, and even moreso as moms, because we need to be there for the family. Not looking after ourselves leads to not eating right and weight gain. So it is important, if I realyl want to lose weight that I start taking better care of the body that God gave me.

No comments: