Monday, November 5, 2007

Healing Thoughts

November 2: No matter how hard we try to do the right thing, we can't always prevent bad things from happening in our body. We should do the best we can to take care of ourselves. but we wil lstill always need God to be our Healer.

November 3: Lord, I thank You that You are the Healer, I look to You for me healing whenever I am injured or sick. I pray that You would strengthen and heal me today. I know that in your presence is where I will find healing. In Your presence I can reach out and touch You and in turn be touched by You.

November 4: God wants us to live in balance and temperance and to take care not to abuse our body in any way. He wants us to glorify Him in thecare of our bodies because we are the temple of His Holy Spirit.
For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 Corinthians 5:1

November 5: Lord, only You know the way You created me. Give me a solid ability to be discplined about what I eat and drink and how I exercise. Enable me to discpline my body and bring it into subjection (1 Corinthians 9:27)

I think I need to print out todays thought and keep it on my mirror in the bathroom to remind me each morning to ask God for guidence and help in what I eat and drink that day, that will bethe only way i will be able to get my weight to where God wants me to be, because I know that he has a healthy place for me to be, it may not be the goal I set for myself, but I know that it is not where I am now.

No comments: