Friday, October 26, 2007

New Program to Help

Well, for a couple of weeks or longer, another gal at church and I have talked about getting some women together for a Bible study on Weight Loss and Body Image. It was something that was on her heart towards the body image side and on my heart on the weight loss side. So we spent some time looking and found something that we think will be nice and are going to try.

The program is called First Place, and it has weight loss componant, which I ordered but you can do the study without that if you want, and then a Bible Study componant, which the other gals are ordering. We are meeting on Sunday evenings while our kids are in youth group and doing the study and then walking.

I am looking forward to my books, and I will share my thoughts and feelings and what happens.

No comments: