Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ending September

How hard is this journey?

Well, seeing as I haven't really posted anything here since July, extermely hard!

My weight feeds my cycle of depression. I don't like the way I look, I try to diet, but progress is very slow or non-exsistant, so i get depressed and eat, which just makes me dislike the way I look more which leads me to a lower pit i nthe depression well, and on and on and on, the more depressed, the more I eat, the more I eat the more I dislike myself!

I am so tired of it! I am going to make another effort at it, and I am getting my dieting devotionals out again, and really reading and studying them, and this time i am going to be honest with myself and my family and friends about how much i really need to lose, and enlist their help and not try to do this on my own again. It doesn't work.

Life is hectic with three kids, between cub scouts, girl scouts and football we are running all the time, but i am putting this in the front for me, and so I hope to be here daily with thoughts and inspiration for you as well as for me! This blog is like my journal, and it will help to hold me accountable to what I do an don't do on this journey, at least that is they way I intend it to go.

No comments: