Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday October 5th - Starting Over

Well....here it is, starting over. The beginning of my new attempt at this weight loss journey.

Good thing about blogs is that I can go ahead and post my morning thoughts and feelings and breakfast, and then later add to them after lunch and dinner, instead of having to wait and make one hugh post after the day is done. It makes it easier on me and more likely that I will continue to post and keep myself accountable for what I am eating and doing and feeling.

Breakfast:
1 12oz can of Diet Big Red (have to get my morning caffeine in, and I am not a coffee drinker)
1 6oz cup of mixed berry yogurt (Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy w/Splenda) - 100 calories
1 tsp flax seed -mixed into my yogurt

It's going to be a rough day. I have billing to get into the mail today at work, and then my middle child work up without a voice and coughing again this morning, so I called the dr's office and because of the type of cough she is having they want to see her, and the only appointment was at 11:30 (the dr is out all afternoon), so I have to take my lunch hour, run out to school, pick her up and take her to the dr....fun! Hoping this goes okay.

The weight on the ticker at the top of the blog has been corrected and shows where I am currently and where I want to get to, but the goal is so far ahead of me that I feel like I may never get there! It is one of the things that have probably made it hard for me, is that there is so much that I really do need to lose, but with three kids I want to be here for them and to see them grow and I know that this weight is not healthy for me. Which reminds me that I need to check in with the dr's office on me and see about my bloodwork. They did bloodwork on 9/18 and I haven't heard from them so I need to see what they thought and what I need to be doing in regards to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the big picture is rough. My total is about 100 pounds to get to where I want to go too. Setting small goals with rewards has really helped me. I still mess up, and have the occasional roller coaster ride or stall...but the point is when it's over to pick up and keep moving ahead. Because with that kind of perseverance you WILL get there.

TAMmommy said...

Thanks Lynn.

I have my small goals, and I try to remember not to look at the big numbers at the top too often.

Everytime I "fall off the wagon" ther is a vaccumm in the posting, but with help I wil lbe getting back on the awagon in a good way again.

I am just not happy at this weight, no matter what anyone else says, I am not happy and that means that I need to make a change, no matter how small.