Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Journey...

As I work on my journey towards a normal life again after a total hysteroctomy, I keep finding that no matter what I do, something doesn't feel right. That I feel like i am living in someone else's body.

Then it hits me, I am not writing! Well, for the longest time I couldn't even think, let alone write for a long time. Finally I am starting to dream in stories again, and that tells me that the time to write again has come.

But where. I have three blogs. The one I have been using for my book reviews and things associated with the books, and there is a part of me that doesn't want to mix this in with that. But I still want to keep that one for writing and for books. The original blog, that I started with the things I was creating, I still want to keep for that, as a business blog, in case i ever make it back into that life where I am able and wanting to build a business again. So that leaves this blog, and the last blog.  I said that I wanted to keep the newest blog for my books and writing, but the writing I meant was poems and books chapters and that type of writing.

What about this more journal writing, the stuff that I write to keep my head on straight, to focus me and to help me feel like myself? Well, the more I thought about it the more I felt it needed to go here, on the journey blog. It may not specifically be about my weight loss, but it is part of my journey in life and where I am going, and hopefully it will lead to some weight loss. So this is the place to put the writing about life, about emotions, about stress, you know the journal writing.

Ok. So now I know where to put this and I am ready to go. So I have started and I am ready to move on, to get my life back and that is what I am working on doing.

No comments: