Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeling off

So I am still feeling a bit off, not like myself. This time I am not sure that doing anything with or making any changes to my medications will make any difference.  And if we want to be really honest here, I don't think I have been feeling like myself since before the surgery!

Is it a mid-life crisis? How should I know?! I've never had one before but nothing feels normal, not even every day life feels like it should. Am I depressed, yea, but is it because I don't feel right or is it causing me not to feel right. Not sure, and it really feels to be a chicken or the egg kind of question at the moment, not sure which came first but it is not helping.

I have been looking at some ideas, things I have toyed with for years but never did anything about and I think it is time to do something about them, to focus one what I want to do for a bit.


Lose weight. Check. That is the one thing I been trying to do since I gained weight during all those fertility treatments. I have to focus on it, and I am not sure that I can do it myself.

No comments: