Monday, December 28, 2009

Wii Fit Plus

Brad's Christmas present to me this year was the Wii Fit Plus Balance Board. I had been wanting it, and also the Biggest Loser program, but at least I got the board.

I was sick all night Christmas Eve, so I wasn't up to using it on Christmas Day, but Brad and the kids all registered and played and had a blast.

Saturday was my first day on it and I did just over an hour.
Sunday I did 40 minutes.

This morning I got up before the kids and did 45 minutes, 5 miles on the bike ride, some hula hoop and some yoga (which is harder than you might think it looks to be). I hope to get another 45 minutes later today, but the kids got up and breakfast needed to be made.

As always, another new start for me, but I keep going, I keep trying. I never seem to get anywhere, but I keep at it.

No comments: