Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another start?

How long has it been since I posted here?

Well, in my own defense, I switched jobs and that took me away from the computer, and I did do better at this journey then, but I have found time to be back at the computer, but not to the blog. So again, I will begin.

Searched Craigslist for weeks, and finally found a Tony Little Gazelle machine. Had been wanting one for years since I saw them on tv and saw Tony Little demostrating them. So I found one, and bought it, but it is not like the one I remember from tv, but I am going to use it! Espically since I bought it! And I have got to get my money's worth out of it or I am going to be in so much trouble with hubby!

To that end, I am going to begin blogging on my journey again, to keep me accountable to what I am doing.

No comments: